In the video above, we will take a closer look to New7Wonders of the World. New7Wonders (2000–2007) was a campaign started in 2000 to choose Wonders of the World from a selection of 200 existing monuments.
The Great Pyramid of Giza, largest and oldest of the three pyramids at the Giza Necropolis in Egypt and the only surviving (and oldest, 2560 BCE) of the original Seven Wonders of the Ancient World, was granted honorary status.
Here are the New Seven Wonders of the World,
- Great Wall of China (700 BCE)
- Petra – Ma’an, Jordan (312 BCE)
- The Colosseum – Rome, Italy (80 CE)
- Chichén Itzá – Yucatan, Mexico (600 CE)
- Machu Picchu – Cusco, Peru (1450 CE)
- Taj Mahal – Agra, India (1643 CE)
- Christ the Redeemer (Cristo Redentor) – Rio de Janeiro, Brazil (1931 CE)
What do you think about this evaluation? Have you been to these places and seen these wonderful relics of the human history? Share your thoughts and experiences below.